Fostering the education of EVERY student at Golden Hill
The Golden Hill Education Foundation and the PTA are two separate organizations that enjoy a complementary relationship at Golden Hill, and for this we are truly fortunate. Our Foundation is a parent-run, independent 501(c)3 organization that solely exists to raise funds to support programs and projects at Golden Hill Elementary that are no longer supported by tax dollars. Through our various fundraising events, we gather contributions from the family and friends of Golden Hill to foster the educational enrichment of EVERY student and provide additional support for EVERY teacher at our school.
- Same day FIELD TRIPS and IN-CLASS SEMINARS for every student at Golden Hill.
- Teacher submitted GRADE LEVEL GRANTS for dynamic and impactful educational programs or ideas
- Teacher selected DIFFERENTIED CURRICULUM that provides integration of the arts and technology
- All the Arts Foundation's "ARTS LAB" which provides music, dance, and digital arts exposure to every Gator student.
- START-UP GRANTS that ensure a successful launch of each classroom’s school year.
- Props, costumes, and supplies for all grade level PLAYS & MUSICALS while also maintaining and upgrading our performance venue.
- SUPPLIES & EDUCATION MATERIALS that support teacher's daily lesson plans.
- Restoration of the Kinder Garden Mural (2018 – 2019)
- Funding the “Imagination Machine” assembly (2018-2019)
- Installation of Smart TVs in EVERY classroom (2017-2018)
- Restoration of the Reading Garden (2017-2018)
- Installation of the Rhapsody Playground (2017-2018)
How We Do It
Golden Hill Education Foundation Fundraisers
Donate to the Golden Hill Education Foundation
Golden Hill Education Foundation Partners