“Show Your Voice!”
That’s the theme for the 2022-23 Reflections Art Program, which has been bringing the arts to life for more than 10 million students since 1969. California State PTA and its members, families and kids are on the forefront of this amazing program, which increases community awareness of the importance of arts in education. Click here for an entry form.
Reflections encourages students of all ages to:
- Unleash creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the fun and joy of making art
- Tap into critical thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art.
Participation is easy! All students are invited to participate and submit original artwork in one of six areas:
- Dance Choreography
- Film Production
- Music Composition
- Visual Arts
Dates to Remember:
- Entries due: Tuesday, October 18, 2022, in the MPR before the start of school at 8:40 a.m.
- Awards Ceremony: Thursday, October 27, 2022, with gallery viewing at 6:30 p.m., and ceremony at 7 p.m. in the MPR.